3.20.2013

Swim Class, St. Patrick's Day and Other Happenings

 Tatum started swim class last week. Pictured here observing the class before hers - she seems laid back enough about it

 She did awesome the first class but the second class, as pictured here, there were a few "Go to Mommy" screams. She knew what was coming this time around and let Coach Trevor know that she was a bit uneasy. I banished myself to an unseen area of the deck and the cries stopped until she saw me again. I greeted her with a "great class, Tatum. I hear you did awesome!" "Yeah, I did, Mommy". "Do you want to come again on Thursday?" "Yeah, I do!" Crossing fingers that tomorrow is tearless


Graham keeps himself occupied by walking the chairs and pushing the bike

This is my beauty at a St. Patrick's Day party. You would think by her lack of clothes that it was a swim party but it wasn't

 Can't keep Graham from a party

 And apparently, we can't keep Tatum's clothes on at the party! 

 Miss Katie came for a visit and even with both of us making goofy faces, we had trouble capturing a good photo of both kids on St. Patrick's Day. Here are a few outtakes. This pretty much sums up life with two little ones





Girl does like to strike a pose though! It's important to see how a headband will look from the profile

 She decided on a pink one and has also decided to keep with current trends with the way she is wearing it

The Wiegand's helped us celebrate the day

 And the following day we took Miss Katie to one of our favorite spots

 Loving this Spring weather

 And play dates with our favorite friends

Nothing but F-U-N around here