3.06.2013

 The hugs are getting bigger - I think because Tatum sees her little brother can do more now, he can handle more

Tatum trying to squeeze a smile out of Graham

 Dueling swings

 Graham and his friend Penelope at Alex's birthday party. They will be in the bounce house next year - maybe even next party

 Helping himself to a cool drink

 We always try to get a group shot. This is half the group and none of them are looking but it's the best I got

The bounce house was fun but I couldn't pull Tatum from the sandbox. True beach girl at heart. I see a project in my future

As a side note, Graham got his fourth tooth and can climb stairs now! Both happened overnight. I was walking downstairs and found him 7 stairs up. I thought Tatum practiced on one or two stairs before trekking further. Not Graham. After he realized he could do one, he climbed them all. Coming down on the other hand is not in his repertoire.