1.26.2013

It rained ALL day today. It's funny how enjoyable a day of light sprinkle can be when your drenched in sunlight most days. The sound of the drizzle serenaded us through nap time and it also made me appreciate what this lovely Arizona weather allows us to do 365 364 days of the year. Here are a few photos of us doing just that...

 Tatum was pretending this was her "Jake and the Neverland Pirate Ship"

 Graham is getting to the stage where he also enjoys a morning at the park

 All set up on his picnic blanket happy as a lark

 No so "lark" like at this particular moment. He got himself in but as you can see could not get himself out

 While I had my hair cut, Fave treated Tatum to her very first Happy Meal. She looks pretty happy to me

My sweet boy likes to snuggle

 Tatum wanted to eat her breakfast on the patio...in the rain. It doesn't happen often so why not let her, right? She helped herself to the cookies. I didn't realize she had them until I looked at the picture just now. It was taken at 8am

 The boys had breakfast inside so they could keep an eye on the chef. I use the word chef loosely. I feel more like a short order cook most days. One of those good ones  like at the restaurants that have a line around the corner at all hours of the day

 Look who I found treating herself to cookies behind the drapes. I didn't  know she had been nibbling on them all morning or I may have intervened at this point. This picture is proof she had her hand in the cookie jar for at least 2 hours before I noticed. I need to drink more coffee

The rain didn't stop us from forging out. The moment I say the word Costco, Tatum says " I get a hot dog?" So we got rained on, shopped and got a hot dog. They seem pleased