1.09.2013

Few and Far Between

I have been politely reminded by a few family members - probably the only two that actually check-in here - that I am falling quite a bit behind. It's true. I will try to do better.

 Who doesn't need 3 buckets, a pink mailbox and a heart box? Once her hands were full, she would announce "Santa bring me that" to each passing item that she fancied. It's always tricky telling her that we are going to leave the lovely things at the store, especially since she has such good taste. I love the pink trellis bucket.

 Who says you can't wear a snow suit in Phoenix? Tatum has gotten a lot of use out of hers, buggy rides and golf course walks can be chilly.

 Watching the fire work show from our balcony on New Year's Eve

 If I had a better zoom you may be able to see Graham's first tooth peaking through. He has been pretty grumpy though this beautiful smile suggest otherwise.

 First tooth and first crawl in the same week? Looks like he's getting close.

 Future ballerina? On her tip toes already

Almost crawling. Things are about to get really interesting!