10.21.2012

Two For the Price of One

I.Am.Exhausted.
But I have a lot of cute pictures that I don't want to forget to share so please excuse the jumble.
 
 Tatum had her second dentist appointment last week and got the thumbs up. She handled the poking and brushing so well that the dentist commented that she was acting like a 4 year old laying in the chair so nicely. Way to go!
 
 We have had two visits to the Children's Musuem. Durning the first Tatum jammed...
 
 
 during the second she hugged her friend, Kaelyn,  a lot. Too cute. She isn't always so generous with her friend hugs but these two girls are two peas in a pod.
 
 Daddy put Tatum to bed last night and as you can see from the picture, he let her pick her pj's too. The attire made it through the night and when I went to get her in the morning she said "look mommy, my skirt has meatballs on it". You can also guess what we had for dinner.
 
 We ventured to the pumpkin patch this weekend. It's not quite the same when it's 90 some degrees outside but never the less, a whole hayload of fun.
 









 
Look who is almost sitting up on his own