Graham had his first taste of cereal today which makes me "Sappy" - sad and happy. I'm sad because he is growing up so quickly. To think he will be 6 months old in a short few weeks is shocking! The happy part is that he is so lovable and cuddly and getting more so by the day. He has been uncharacteristically "cranky" and sleepless these past few days and several people have said, oh he must really be ready for food. Personally, I think he may have a bit of bug and just wanting some extra attention.
My suspicions are confirmed because immediately after his "meal" he still just wanted to be held. So I'm going to stick with my gut and hold off a bit longer on the "food" but it was a fun experience anyway.
I digress...George is here!
and Tatum is making sure he stays busy.
Cole put on a good game for as well.
All this activity has them both worn out!
Spoiler alert...Tatum is dressing as Minnie Mouse for Halloween this year.
We had a test run this past weekend at the NICU reunion.
We rode the carousel...
and she ate four cupcakes which caused these breakdowns at the conclusion of each ride.
The sugar also gave her a boost of courage because on her last train ride, she rode in the cattle car with a group of kids she had just met sans, mom. This is the only picture I managed because she exited before I could make my way back.