11.04.2013

Happy Halloween

 Happy Halloween from Snow White and Mr. Owl 

 My cuties were surprisingly cooperative during our photo shoot

 Tatum was really channelling her inner Snow White

 Minnie Mouse (Callie), A Witch (Coach Amy) and Snow White in Tatum's classroom

 Her classmates minus one

 While Tatum was at school, Graham and I met friends at the park for our own little celebration

 I should have dressed him as the cookie monster. This is two cookies in

 Snow white, Mad Max and Superman ready to trick-or-treat

 Buzz Lightyear and Jake joined us

 In true superman spirit, Graham showed no fear. Straight up to the door to hold his cute little hand out. And was even as bold as to help himself to seconds!

 Superman pulled the other littles from house to house

 Cutest superhero

 Graham towing while the three year olds indulged in a little candy. Or in Tatum's case, a lot of candy!

I recruited my friend Beth for my squad