6.13.2013

Yay Hey, It's Tatum's Birthday

 Our sweet 3 year old started the day with a treasure of a breakfast

 and was quick to get dressed in her party outfit

 This is how a 3 year old grins when you say "give me your best smile". That crooked grin is something special

 The table was set

 for the Neverland Pirates

 to arrive and celebrate Tatum's birthday

 "Jake" and Izzy" are ready too

 I was trying to channel my best pirate look but I may have ended up looking more like the refs that monitor the trampolines

 No party is complete without Fave

 Izzy showing off her tattooed muscles

 Let's get this party started







 Wax on, wax off...Graham's blond hair made him look less Jake and more Karate Kid 

 Pirate or ninja, the boy can hang with the big kids

 Arrrr Matey

 The Moms


 Daddy is so fun



 This was a bad looking cake that tasted good - much better than a good looking cake that tasted bad, right? Cake designer, I am not



 The Neverland Pirates

Tatum decided she needed to go back to the abandoned table for a few last bites of cake. Like I said, it tasted good