2.05.2013

"Persect"

 There has been lots of painting at the Pitt house. I am happy to oblige seeing how the weather has been so nice

 We have been using red sparkle paint for our Valentine's "cards"

 Tatum takes her time with each stroke and when her work of art is complete she says "persect"! I mean, melt my heart cuteness

Tatum was thrilled to open a special letter from George that included stickers of some of her favorite friends - "look mommy, Nemo"

 And a few days later, another package from George and Miss Katie...

 Which she opened wearing her bicycle helmet of course

 The shirt couldn't be more "persect" for her

 This is how Tatum prefers to watch her golf - while lounging. At least she didn't try to run on the course

 A Saturday afternoon buggy picnic - Graham fell asleep in his car seat on the ride to over

 I thought Graham would at least crawl around the house for a few days before testing out his step skills. I was wrong. Day two of crawling and he tackles elevation change. He was successful and I am certain that this is just the beginning of him testing his (my) boundaries

 We met friends at the train park today and stumbbled upon an outdoor story time. Tatum decided that Graham's shark hat matched her outfit better so she borrowed it.