Tatum and three of her girlfriends ready to decorate ginger bread houses
I helped with the frostings...
but the girls handled the decorating
It started off as planned but then they realized that it was much more fun to eat the candy than it was to stick them on the houses.
We had a lot of candy and very little of it actually ended up on the houses!
Proud or sugar charged?
I put up the candy but that didn't stop Tatum, she just pulled a few pieces off the house
Don't let this photo fool you. The girls were so crazy on candy. The coloring lasted 3.2 seconds
And still hadn't worn off during her nap. This is how she woke up. A good exercise to burn off the rush?
Still jumping. I wish candy gave me energy. It just makes me feel lazy and hungry for more
Merry Christmas season...
Everyone!